Woodenfriend warrants products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Woodenfriend reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects and requires proof of purchase from an authorized Woodenfriend dealer or online shop to qualify products as warrantable. If a product is deemed to have a manufacturing defect, Woodenfriend will repair or replace the item at no cost to you.
In the event that we are unable to restore your product to normal conditions of use, we guarantee its replacement with a Woodenfriend product of the same or similar model/color only within the warranty period. If you need to have your product repaired under the Woodenfriend warranty, please send an email to email@example.com
As long as you provided us all the details required and we have confirmed your product is covered under the Woodenfriend warranty, we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA #) and a customer form that you must then complete and mail in with your product. For any returns, which we receive without an RA #, you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
The Woodenfriend warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration (Strap/Links/Clasp/Crown)
- The life of the battery
- Crystal (Scratches)
- Loss or Theft
- Damage from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence
- Accidents (knocks, dents, cracks, broken links etc.)
- Incorrect use of the product
- Damages caused by third party (e.g. battery replacement, services, repairs, link removals, alterations or damage caused by the link tool being used incorrectly).
- Damaged links from link removal
Non – warranty – repairs:
If your Woodenfriend product is not covered under warranty, we do offer affordable repair options for any damage that may result from daily use. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing info. You are responsible for all shipping cost.